Apple unveils the iPad and now the iPad jokes




Apple unveils the iPad and now the iPad jokes 


There were the good: I'm already going through like 4 or 5 iPads a day because of my heavy workflow. 


The bad: I'm not sure how I feel yet about the iTampon ... I mean the iPaps. I mean the iPad. 





iPad it's great, but does it have wings? 


"Will women send their husbands to the Apple store to buy iPads?" 


The iPad: protecting your data from embarrassing incidents. 


The 64 gig iPad will forever be known as the "Heavy Flow" model. 


Microsoft’s answer to the iPad is the “Technical Automatic Material Peripheral Onboard Notebook,” or TAMPON. Coming real soon. 


I heard that for one week out of every month the iPad will be unresponsive and seem harsh when you touch it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Apps

Get Google Apps for your work

Sign up and get 20% discount
Promotional Code 1 : F7CJKCTM3GKTGDG
Promotional Code 2 : Y3NCR9M7YGWVLN7

Connect with us

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Tracker

eXTReMe Tracker