12 Step Internet Recovery Program




12 Step Internet Recovery Program 




1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before the Internet. 


2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing. 


3) I will get dressed before noon. 




4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Internet. 


5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Internet-deprived. 


6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Internet. 


7) I will read a book... if I still remember how. 


8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Internet. 


9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email. 


10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not. 


11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Internet. 


12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime... coz the Internet will always be there tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Apps

Get Google Apps for your work

Sign up and get 20% discount
Promotional Code 1 : F7CJKCTM3GKTGDG
Promotional Code 2 : Y3NCR9M7YGWVLN7

Connect with us

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Tracker

eXTReMe Tracker